With comfortable living space for up to three people, the Robens Pioneer 3EX tunnel tent is stable and straightforward to pitch. It has a single side door that leads to a generous porch area, with ample space for storage and headroom to sit relaxing during poor weather.
The weight is still low enough that two people might consider it as a spacious option if unsettled weather is expected. Front and back vents create air flow to minimise condensation.
- Colour coded alloy poles and pole sleeves
- Extended porch for equipment, cooking and dining
- Detach and adjust position of inner front panel to double porch size
- Flysheet: HydroTex Core, 75D polyester 190T, Fire retardant, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: 3000 mm
- Sleeps: 3
- Poles: Alloy #7001, T6, 8.0 mm, anodised
- Inner tent: 68D polyester 190T, breathable, 100% polyester
- Floor Inner: 75D polyester Taffeta 185T, 6.000 mm, 100% polyester
- Colour: Red
- Pack size: 44 x 17 cm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
Robens Wind Test
MAX: 145 kph
AVG: 138 kph
The determination of the performance of a Robens tent in wind is based on the knowledge and technique available to Robens at the time of testing. During the test, Robens register the maximum (MAX) speed impact a tent was subjected and the average (AVG) wind speed at which structural instability occurred. This may appear as a broken/deformed pole, or the collapse of the tent and subsequent return to shape when the wind drops. The test that Robens perform at no point results in catastrophic failure experienced up to the maximum wind speed.