Weighing in at just 60g the super-lightweight Bandicoot from Knog is the perfect multi-use headlamp for camping, trail running, hiking, climbing, fishing, reading and pretty much anything else.
The Bandicoot uses silicone rather than less reliable fabrics or elastics, to seamlessly merge the strap, body and LEDs. The silicone material is designed in such a way as to be gentle on skin and hair.
- Light modes: Spot, Ambient, Red Night LED, Reading and Combo modes come pre-programmed.
- Programmable: Programme your bandicoot using the Modemaker app.
- Integrated USB plug: No charging cable required, plugs directly into USB ports & is designed to be exposed to the elements
- 100% waterproof: Bandicoot is waterproof and tested to IP67
- Dimmable: Each mode has 4 brightness settings
- Clever optics: The 4 sets of LEDs are optimally placed for their individual purpose – a high beam to see by, elliptical beams for broad ambient light, a red light for night/low light and down lights for reading.
- Lightweight: Weighs only 60 grams
- Long range: Has a range of up to 40 metres