The COROS VERTIX benefits from a superior build, waterproofing to 150M, extremely long battery life and blood oxygen sensing. In addition, at 54g, this is a very lightweight watch with a multitude of high end features and capability.
The VERTIX is available in one of 5 different colours/models: Dark Rock, Space Traveler, Mountain Hunter, Fire Dragon and Ice Breaker.
- Featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel, offering style and durability.
- Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating provides a highly resilient finish.
- Battery life: 45 days of regular use, 60 hours on full GPS or 150 hours in UltraMax mode
- 15 ATM rated: the watch is waterproof, able to withstand pressures equivalent to a depth of 150 metres.
- The VERTIX weighs only 54 grams, one of the lightest premium watches available.
- Numerous metrics including 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring.
- Altitude Mode can provide daily acclimatisation evaluation during challenging expeditions to gauge when it is safe to climb higher.
- The watch operates to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance, and lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
- The Digital Dial provides one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
- Useful night mode option leaves the backlight on.
- Training on track catered for with proprietary algorithms to more accurately track laps.
|Display Size||1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colours)|
|Display Type||Memory LCD|
|Screen Material||Sapphire Glass with Diamond-Like Coating|
|Quick Release Band||22mm|
|Physical Size||47 x 47 x 15.6 mm|
|Weight With Silicone Band||76 g|
|Weight With Nylon Band||63 g|
|Navigation||GPS, GLONASS, Beidou (Galileo via future firmware update)|
|Sensors||Optical Pulse Oximeter
Optical Heart Rate Monitor
|Waterproof Rating||15ATM (150 Meters/492 Feet)|
|Working Temperature||'-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||'-22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)|
|Charging Time||Less than 2 Hours|
|Battery Life||45 days of regular use
60 hours in Full GPS mode
150 hours in UltraMax mode
|Supported Workouts||Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Track Run, Hike, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Ski, Snowboard, XC Ski, Ski Touring, Multisport, Strength, Training|