The COROS APEX Pro is a premium watch built from high quality, durable and attractive materials - a titaniumm bezel, sapphire glass and high grade fiber body.
In terms of why to buy the APEX Pro over the APEX or PACE, the main aspects to consider are:
- The APEX Pro incorporates an Optical Pulse Oximeter, a feature not present in the PACE 2 and APEX watches. This can be used to help gauge acclimatisation for example, or recovery.
- The APEX Pro has a 240 x 240 touch screen (as per APEX 46mm).
- The APEX Pro is very strong on battery life, going for up to 40 hours in full GPS mode and for 30 days in regular use. This puts it above the APEX 46mm (30 days, 35 hours), the APEX 42mm (24 days, 25 hours) and the PACE 2 (20 days, 30 hours).
- The APEX Pro is built from titanium alloy with a sapphire screen, like the APEX 2 46mm.
- Titanium bezel with high-grade fiber watch body
- Touch screen enabled Sapphire glass
- 100-meter waterproof rating
- Stunning battery life with 30 days of regular use, 40 hours in full GPS mode, and 100 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 59g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatisation assistance
- Industry-leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Dial for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based SpO2 sensor
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax GPS setting for extended battery life
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections (Galileo via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, structured, and strength training
- Fully customisable data screen
- Ultra-comfortable 22mm silicone bands - compatible with APEX 46mm
|Display Size||1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colours)|
|Display Type||Touch Screen Memory LCD|
|Screen Material||Sapphire Glass|
|Bezel Material||Titanium Alloy|
|Quick Release Band||22mm|
|Physical Size||47 x 47 x 13.4 mm|
|Weight With Silicone Band||59 g|
|Weight With Nylon Band||49 g|
|Navigation||GPS, GLONASS, Beidou (Galileo via future firmware update)|
|Sensors||Optical Pulse Oximeter
Optical Heart Rate Monitor
|Waterproof Rating||10ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet)|
|Working Temperature||14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Charging Time||Less than 2 Hours|
|Battery Life||30 days of regular use
40 hours in Full GPS mode
100 hours in UltraMax mode
|Supported Workouts||Run, Indoor Run, Trail Run, Track Run, Hike, Bike, Indoor Bike, Pool Swim, Open Water, Triathlon, Gym Cardio, GPS Cardio, Ski, Snowboard, XC Ski, Ski Touring, Multisport, Strength, Training|